Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Charles Tillman now has a street that crosses RG3's

If youre looking for toddler intersection of NFL greatness aboard either sides of infant ball, you can always work apt Copperas Cove, Texas.


There, you can coil down newborn newly named Charles Tillman Way, which intersects with Robert Griffin III Boulevard.


According apt KWTX, Tillman had his avenue named after him last week. The NFLs Walter Payton Man of the Year said he was flattered according newborn recognition of his hometown.


"I really am humbled and thankful that you guys allowed me apt be an ambassador as Copperas Cove,the Bears cornerback said. "I want continue apt do my part and try and change as many lives as we can."


Now we equitable absence an investigation apt perceive whether any strings were pulled.


During an interview with his colleague Copperas Cove graduate, Tillman joked that Griffin was an unsatisfactory much bigger deal amid his hometown.


"Its him!" Tillman said among February, via a baby Washington Post. "Ask me do I have not a good avenue named after me."

Chicago Bears 54 Jersey
Chicago Bears 54 Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment